www.ifscnagpur.in Merit List 2022: GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC SCIENCE, NAGPUR announced the online admission form at the official website link. The online admission form for BCom and other UG & PG courses is available now. If you want to know about the process of admission and also want to know about the last date of the online application form then read this blog, to the end of the page. Here are the complete details about the Government INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC SCIENCE, NAGPUR Admission 2022-23 process, documents for admission, facilities, fee structure, and contact details.
Latest Update On 04/07/2022: GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC SCIENCE, NAGPUR has released a merit list for all the UG & PG courses like BSc/BCom/MCom at the official website link www.ifscnagpur.in. The online admission form will be closed on 30th June 2022.
www.ifscnagpur.in Merit List 2022
|Officials Name||GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC SCIENCE, NAGPUR|
|Course Name||B.Sc/M.Sc/ & Other UG & PG|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||8th June 2022|
|Last Date Of Online Admission Form||27th June 2022|
|www.ifscnagpur.in Merit List||4th July 2022|
|College Location||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
What is the Admission Process for www.ifscnagpur.in College 2022
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th Board examination.
- First, fill out the online application form and submit it via online mode.
- Submit the application form along with the documents in the online mode.
- Keep a hard copy ready for the same documents to be verified later
- Once you are selected, submit the course fee via online mode only.
Courses Offered By GOVERNMENT INSTITUTE OF FORENSIC SCIENCE, NAGPUR
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
Documents Required for www.ifscnagpur.in Merit List 2022
- Class X Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph (Passport size)
- Medical certified documents (for differently-abled applicants)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of NRI student)
How To Apply Online Admission Form Of www.ifscnagpur.in 2022?
- To apply online admission form at www.ifscnagpur.in you need to visit the official website link.
- After visiting the official website link now you need to click on the admission option.
- After clicking on the admission option now you can see a new page will be an option in front of you.
- Now on this new page, you need to choose your course type.
- After choosing your course type your online application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to fill al the required details in this online form.
- After filling in all the details now you need to click on the pay application fee option.
- After paying the application fees now you will get a confirmation text from the officials of www.ifscnagpur.in.
Fee Structure Of www.ifscnagpur.in Courses 2022
|PG Diploma||₹6,340 (Total Fees)
|B.Sc||₹4,170 (1st Year Fees)|
|M.Sc||₹4,090 (1st Year Fees)|
|To Download the www.ifscnagpur.in Merit List 2022||CLICK HERE|
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ About www.ifscnagpur.in Merit List 2022
Q.1 What Is The Official Website Of www.ifscnagpur.in Nagpur, Maharashtra?
Ans. The official website for www.ifscnagpur.in Nagpur, Maharashtra is https://www.ifscnagpur.in/
Q.2 How Many Courses Are Offred By www.ifscnagpur.in Nagpur, Maharashtra?
Ans. At www.ifscnagpur.in Nagpur, Maharashtra, you will get all UG & PG courses.