TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022:- Hey Guys! Those waiting for the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 can check this article we have given all the information. Tripura Public Service Commission authorities have released the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 for the post of Personal Assistant Grade 2 (PA-2) on their official website. Applicants who have applied for the post of Personal Assistant Grade 2 (PA-2) now can able to download the admit card on the official website @tpsc.tripura.gov.in
TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022
|Name of organization
||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Personal Assistant Grade 2 (PA-2)|
|No. of posts||50 Posts|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Admit Card||To Be released|
|Selection Process||Preliminary & Main Written Exam, and Interview|
|Admit Card release mode||Online
|Job Location||Agartala/ Tripura|
READ MORE:- JSSC Grade A Nurse Admit Card [email protected]
TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022, Exam Date
The authorities of the Tripura Public Service Commission decided on the post-Personal Assistant Grade 2 (PA-2) exam that is going to be conducted in 2022. They also will be published the admit cards some days before the exam, so you can download the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022 from the official website Tripura Public Service Commission. And you can also download the admit cards from our site at the end we have given the direct links for the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022.
Details Present on TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022
The following details are mentioned on the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022:-
- Examination Name
- Applicant’s Name
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Examination Day
- Exam Centre Code
- Registration Number
- Invigilator’s Signature
Documents Required for TPSC Personal Assistant Exam 2022
All the candidates during the exam carry a valid ID Proof along with the “Tripura Public Service Commission Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022”.
- College Id
- Adhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank PassBook
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Passport size photo
- Valid Id Proof issued by Gazetted officer
Important Dates for TPSC Personal Assistant Exam-2022
- Application Starting Date:- 2nd May 2022.
- Application Ending Date:- 31st May 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon.
- Admit Card Released Date:- Update Soon.
Application Fees for TPSC Personal Assistant Exam-2022
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL Candidates : 150/-.
- For more details check the official website of the Tripura Public Service Commission.
TPSC Personal Assistant 2022 Vacancy
- There are 50 posts available for TPSC Personal Assistant, Grade II (PA-II).
TPSC Personal Assistant 2022 Education Qualification
- Candidates should have passed at least the 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board/ university with a minimum of 35% marks on average or aspirants shall have passed the Madhyamika examination with Stenography Course from any ITI with 35% marks in Madhyamika.
- Should have knowledge of operating a computer and a certificate from any Govt. or Govt. recognized or Govt. registered institution or university which may be of a minimum of the duration of 3 months.
- Should have proficiency in typing in English on a computer and shorthand writing/ transcription with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute and 100 words per minute respectively.
TPSC Personal Assistant 2022 Age Limit
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- There is age relaxation for reserved categories as per Government Rule Regulation.
TPSC Personal Assistant 2022 Selection Process
- Preliminary Written Exam.
- Mains Written Exam.
A candidate has cleared all the levels, when they clear the final cutoff they get recruited for the post.
Salary Pay TPSC Personal Assistant 2022
- Pay Matrix Level-9.
- Rs. 5.700/- To Rs. 24,000 /- per month.
- GP 2,800/-
TPSC Personal Assistant 2022 Exam And Marks
|Preliminary Written Exam||100|
|Typing Writing Test||100|
How to download the Admit Card?
STEP.1:- Visit the official website of the Tripura Public Service Commission @ tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
STEP.2:- On the home page of the Tripura Public Service Commission, click on the “Latest News” section.
STEP.3:- Now Search for the link “Personal Assistant Grade 2 (PA-2) Admit Card Download 2022 “, Now click on the link.
STEP.4:- A information form will appear on the screen, enter the Enrolment Number or application number and Date of Birth according to the field.
STEP.5:- Submit the respective details for the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022. Now the Admit Card 2022 will open.
STEP.6:- Finally, You can download the admit card and take a hard copy of them to carry for the exam.
TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022, FAQs
Ans. The details available in the Admit Card are the name of the applicants, photo and signature of the applicants, roll number, exam date, time, and exam center. candidates should check all the details in the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022.
Ans. If there is any mistake in the Admit Card, candidates should immediately inform the authorities of Tripura Public Service Commission.
Ans. Candidates should mandatorily carry the admit card to the exam. Along with the Admit Card, candidates should take any one of the government-issued ID cards.
Essential Links for TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022
|To download the TPSC Personal Assistant Admit Card 2022
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|