These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Indiacareersnews website.
By accessing this site, we assume that you accept these terms. Do not continue to use the Indiacareersnews.Com website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms, this privacy statement and disclaimer, and all agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logged into this website, and in accordance with conditions. companies. “Company”, “we”, “we”, “us” and “we” refer to our company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” refers to both the Customer and ourselves. All terms and conditions relate to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to carry out our customer support process in the most appropriate manner for the specific purpose of meeting the customer’s needs in this regard. which concerns the provision of the declared services of the company in accordance with the current legislation of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in singular, plural, uppercase and / or he / she or they are considered interchangeable and therefore related thereto.
Unless otherwise stated, Indiacareersnews and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all materials on Indiacareersnews.Com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Indiacareersnews.Com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Indiacareersnews.Com.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Indiacareersnews.Com.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Indiacareersnews.Com.
- Redistribute content from Indiacareersnews.Com.
Distribute content from Indiacareersnews (unless the content is specifically intended to be distributed).
- This Agreement comes into force from the moment of its signing.
- Certain parts of this website provide users with the ability to post and exchange views, information, materials and data (“Comments”) in sections of the website. Indiacareersnews does not review, edit, post or review the Comments before they appear on the website, and the Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Indiacareersnews, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the point of view and opinion of the person who is posting that point of view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Indiacareersnews is not responsible for Comments or for any loss, liability, loss or expense caused and / or incurred as a result of any use and / or posting and / or appearance of a Comment on this site.
- Indiacareersnews reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that it considers, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in violation of these terms.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website, and you also have all the necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- Comments do not infringe intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain libelous, defamatory, offensive, obscene or other illegal material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to impose or promote commercial or personalized activities, or to represent commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Indiacareersnews a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and allow others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format and medium.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
The following organizations may link to our site without prior written permission:
- State institutions;
- Search engine;
- Press organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, excluding recruiting non-profit organizations, charitable centers and charitable fundraising groups, which cannot hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the website, provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not improperly imply sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products and / or services; and (c) fits within the context of the site of the contacting party.
We can examine approve other link from the following types of organizations;
- Commonly known sources of consumer or business information;
- dot.com community sites;
- Unions or other groups representing charitable organizations;
- Online directory of distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, legal and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and professional associations.
We approve requests for linking from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link does not adversely affect ourselves or our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative records about us; (c) the advantage of the visibility of the hyperlink to us compensates for the absence of Indiacareersnews; and (d) the link refers to general resource information.
These organizations may link to our website as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not inappropriately imply any sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the website of the linking party.
If you are one of the organizations listed in section 2 above and would like to link to our site, please let us know by sending an email to Indiacareersnews. Include your name, the name of your organization, your contact details, as well as the URL of the URL, a list of all the URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of the URLs of our site that you want to create a link. j. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can create a hyperlink to our site as follows:
- When you use our company name; or
- Using a single resource locator associated with; or
- The use of any other referenced description of our site makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
The use of the Indiacareersnews logo or other illustrations for links is prohibited unless there is a trademark license agreement.
Without prior written permission, you may not create frameworks around our web pages that in any way alter the appearance or appearance of our site.
Responsibility For Content
We are not responsible for the content displayed on your site. You agree to defend us against any claims arising from your site. Any site may not post links that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that violate, violate or approve of any violation or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or a specific link to our site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our site upon request. We also reserve the right to be bound by these terms and conditions, and they include the policy at any time. By continuously logging into our site, you agree to be bound by these linking terms and conditions.
Removing Links From Our Site
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider link removal requests, but we are not obligated to do so or respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee that the information on this site is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We also do not promise to guarantee that the website will remain accessible or that its content will be updated.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions regarding our site and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- Limit or exclude us or you from liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or deception;
- Limit any of our or your obligations in a manner not permitted by applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or any of your obligations that cannot be excluded by applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer are: (a) governed by the preceding section; and (b) regulate all obligations arising from a waiver of liability, including obligations arising from contract, tort law and breach of legal obligations.
As long as the website and the information and services on it are provided free of charge, we are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind.