Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022: India Post Punjab Postal Circle has announced the latest news Punjab GDS Vacancies for 969 posts. Candidates to check details about the Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak should go through this article completely. Further, interested & eligible candidates for Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment should click on the Post Office Recruitment 2022 Punjab Apply Online and submit the applications on or before 5th June 2022. Stay tuned to our site for more jobs update.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022, DETAILS
|Organizer||India Post Punjab Postal Circle|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak|
|Number of Posts||969 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||5th June 2022|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit, Document Verification|
Punjab Gramin Dak Sevaks, Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak||969 Posts|
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022, Qualification
- Education Qualifications – Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects)
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language – The Applicants should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to the 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
- Knowledge of Cycling – Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of an applicant has knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling also.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022, Age Limit
- The candidate’s minimum age should be – 18 years
- The candidate’s maximum age should be – 40 Years
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022, Salary
- Branch Postmaster (BPM) – Rs.12,000/-
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak – Rs.10,000/-
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022, Application Fee
- For all candidates – Rs.100/-
- For all female applicants, SC/ ST applicants, PwD applicants, and Transwomen applicants – The fee is exempted
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022, Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the system-generated merit list based on the merit position of the applicants and the preference of posts submitted.
- Document Verification for suitable applicants.
Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022, How to Apply?
STEP.1- First of all, visit the official portal of Punjab Postal Circle GDS @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Then click on the link for recruitment available on the home page.
STEP.2- Then on the new page, click on Apply Online link available in front of the above-mentioned post. The login page will appear on the screen. There you have to tap on the link “Not a Registered User”. The Punjab Postal Circle GDS will appear on the screen.
STEP.3- There you have to register yourself and get the login id and password. Now go back to the official website and repeat the first 1 step mentioned above and enter your login id and password. Now start filling out the application form carefully.
STEP.4- After entering all the requested details, upload the scanned documents. Recheck all the details and preview the application form. Now, click on submit and proceed to pay the application fee. Choose your payment gateway and pay the fee.
IMPORTANT LINKS For Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2022
|To apply for Punjab Postal Circle GDS||CLICK HERE|
|To Visit the Official Website||CLICK HERE|