Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022 (OPEN):- Admission into BA, B.Sc., MA, M.Sc., and other UG and PG courses are running in Kolkata. Interested candidates can go through the whole article for detailed information regarding the Presidency University Kolkata Admission. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of university-level entrance examinations (PUBDET and PUMDET) conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
So all the candidates/students keep in touch with this article for more information related to Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022.
Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022, Important Dates
|Starting of application form||April 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of May 2022|
|Application correction||2nd week of May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of August 2022|
|Exam date||2nd week of August 2022|
|Declaration of result||4th week of August 2022|
|Counseling begins from||1st week of September 2022|
Courses offered by Presidency University:-
Presidency University will offer admission in the following UG and PG Courses of Science and Humanities & Social Science:
- UG Courses: BA and B.Sc.
- PG Courses: MA and M.Sc.
Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022, Application Form
- Presidency University Application Form will be released through online mode only.
- Applicants will be able to submit the PUBDET application form from the month of April 2022 to the 2nd week of May 2022.
- The registration process for the PUMDET will be regulated from April 2022 to the 4th week of May 2022.
- Only eligible applicants will be allowed to submit the application form, so candidates are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying.
- Applicants must fill out the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of the application form.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility for the application form.
- The applicants must submit the application form before the prescribed date, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Applicants must keep the printout of the filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022, Application Fee:
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Applicants can use Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking payment gateways for the transaction of application fees.
- The application fee will be 500/- for the Open category and Rs.400/- for reserved category applicants.
Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022, Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Indian citizens to be eligible for admission.
- Applicants must be passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks’ criteria will be different as per the courses and category.
- Reserved category applicants must have a domicile certificate of West Bengal state.
- Applicants who are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree holders from any recognized institution.
- Marks vary for various categories and courses.
- Reserved category candidates must have a domicile certificate of West Bengal.
- Applicants appearing in the final semester examination of B.Sc. / B.A. or equivalent can also apply.
Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022, Entrance Exam
Presidency University will conduct Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance. Test (PUBDET) and Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMBET).
PUBDET examination will be conducted in the 2nd week of August 2022 and the PUMDET examination will be conducted in the 3rd week of August 2022 through offline mode. Only successfully registered applicants at the registration portal will be allowed to participate in the examination.
Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022, Admission Procedure
Presidency University Admission Procedure will be regulated on the basis of the PUBDET and PUMDET entrance examinations. Applicants will have to score more than the prescribed cut-off marks to be eligible for the Presidency University admission procedure.
University will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted applicants for the counseling procedure. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of applicants’ scores in the PUBDET and PUMDET entrance exams.
IMPORTANT LINKS For Presidency University Kolkata Admission 2022
|To Apply for Admission to Presidency University||CLICK HERE|
|To Visit the Official Site||CLICK HERE|