MCC College Admission 2022-23: Madras Christian College announced the online admission form at the official website link. The online admission form for BA/BSc/BCom and other UG & PG courses is available now. If you want to know about the process of admission and also want to know about the last date of the online application form then read this blog, to the end of the page. Here are the complete details about the Madras Christian College Admission 2022-23 process, documents for admission, facilities, fee structure, and contact details.
UPDATE ON 25/06/2022:- Madras Christian College 2022 has been released now and the candidates who are waiting for the online admission now you can apply online application for the MCC college admission with the use of the given link below the post. Online admission portal for UG courses was open from 18th June 2022 to July 2022.
MCC College Admission 2022-23
|Officials Name||Madras Christian College|
|Course Name||B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc & Other UG & PG|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||18.06.2022|
|Last Date Of Online Admission Form||July 2022|
MCC College Admission 2022-23, Admission Process
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th Board examination.
- First, fill out the online application form and submit it via online mode.
- Submit the application form along with the documents in the online mode.
- Keep a hard copy ready for the same documents to be verified later
- Once you are selected, submit the course fee via online mode only.
Courses Offered By Madras Christian College
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
Documents Required for MCC College Admission 2022-23
- Class X Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph (Passport size)
- Medical certified documents (for differently-abled applicants)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of NRI student)
MCC College Admission 2022-23, Facilities
- Counseling Center
- Seminar Hall
- Stationery shop
- Dance Floor
How To Apply for Online Admission Form Of MCC College 2022?
- To apply online admission form at Guru Nanak college you need to visit the official website link.
- After visiting the official website link now you need to click on the admission option.
- After clicking on the admission option now you can see a new page will be an option in front of you.
- Now on this new page, you need to choose your course type.
- After choosing your course type your online application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to fill al the required details in this online form.
- After filling in all the details now you need to click on the pay application fee option.
- After paying the application fees now you will get a confirmation text from the officials of Guru Nanak college.
MCC College Admission 2022-23, Fee Structure
|PG Diploma||₹20,000 (Total Fees)|
|PG Diploma||₹24,500 (Total Fees)|
|Certification||₹5,000 (Total Fees)|
|Diploma||₹13,000 (Total Fees)|
|Polytechnic||₹9,000 (Total Fees)|
|M.C.A||₹38,600 (1st Year Fees)|
|To Download the MCC College Admission 2022-23||CLICK HERE|
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ About MCC College Admission 2022-23
Q.1 What Is The Official Website Of MCC College?
Ans. The official website for MCC College is https://www.mcc.edu.in/
Q.2 How Many Courses Are Offred By MCC College?
Ans. At MCC College, you will get all UG & PG courses.