Latest Update On 25/06/2022:- The official department of DG Vaishnav College has released the online admission form for all UG & PG courses like BA/BSc/BCom/MA/MSc/MCom at the official website www.dgvaishnavcollege.edu.in So the candidates now apply online application form for DG Vaishnav college admission 2022.
DG Vaishnav College Application Form 2022-23: DG Vaishnav College announced the online admission form at the official website link. The online admission form for BA/BSc/BCom and other UG & PG courses is available now. If you want to know about the process of admission and also want to know about the last date of the online application form then read this blog, to the end of the page. Here are the complete details about the DG Vaishnav College Application Form 2022 process, documents for admission, facilities, fee structure, and contact details.
|Officials Name||DG Vaishnav College|
|Course Name||B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc & Other UG & PG|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||21st June 2022|
|Last Date Of Online Admission Form||July 2022|
|1st Merit List Release Date||August 2022|
|Final Merit List Release Date||August 2022|
|College Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th Board examination.
- First, fill out the online application form and submit it via online mode.
- Submit the application form along with the documents in the online mode.
- Keep a hard copy ready for the same documents to be verified later
- Once you are selected, submit the course fee via online mode only.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
- Class X Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph (Passport size)
- Medical certified documents (for differently-abled applicants)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of NRI student)
- Applicant’s passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 50 KB
- Applicant’s signature in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 20 KB
- Parent/Guardian’s signature in JPG/JPEG format of maximum 20 KB
- Community Certificate (except OC and ‘Others’ categories) in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of maximum 2 MB
- Baptism Certificate (only for Catholic applicants) in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of a maximum of 2 MB
- For PG/M.Phil. applicants self-attested copies of all available semester mark sheets converted into a single PDF format of a maximum 5 MB
- Counseling Center
- Seminar Hall
- Stationery shop
- Dance Floor
- To apply online admission form at Fergusson college you need to visit the official website link.
- After visiting the official website link now you need to click on the admission option.
- After clicking on the admission option now you can see a new page will be an option in front of you.
- Now on this new page, you need to choose your course type.
- After choosing your course type your online application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to fill al the required details in this online form.
- After filling in all the details now you need to click on the pay application fee option.
- After paying the application fees now you will get a confirmation text from the officials of Fergusson college.
|B.A.||Visit Official Site|
|B.Com||Visit Official Site|
|Sc||Visit Official Site|
|BBA||Visit Official Site|
|BCA||Visit Official Site|
|A||Visit Official Site|
|Sc||Visit Official Site|
|To Download the DG Vaishnav College Application Form 2022-23||CLICK HERE|
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
Ans. The official website for DG Vaishnav College admission 2022 is https://www.dgvaishnavcollege.edu.in/
Ans. In this college, you will all UG & PG courses like B.Sc/B.Com/B.A./M.Sc/M.Com/M.A., Etc
Ans. To online application form, you need to visit the official website link.