LATEST UPDATE 04/07/2022:- CHM College released the online admission form for all UG & PG courses like BA/BSc/BCom/MA/MSc/MCom from 30th June 2022 to 06th July 2022 at the official website @chmcollege.in. The merit list will be published from 07th July to 14th July 2022 by the officials of the CHM College on the official website. So the candidates now apply online application form for CHM College Admission 2022 before 06th July 2022.
CHM College Admission 2022: CHM College announced the online admission form at the official website link. The online admission form for UG & PG courses is available now. If you want to know about the process of admission and also want to know about the last date of the online application form then read this blog, to the end of the page. Here are the complete details about the CHM College admission process, documents for admission, facilities, fee structure, and contact details.
CHM College Admission 2022
|Officials Name||CHM College|
|Course Name||B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc & Other UG & PG|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||30th June 2022|
|Last Date Of Online Admission Form||06th July 2022|
|Merit List Release Date||07th to 14th July|
|Counseling Date||Update soon|
CHM College Admission 2022, Admission Process
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th Board examination.
- First, fill out the online application form and submit it via online mode.
- Submit the application form along with the documents in the online mode.
- Keep a hard copy ready for the same documents to be verified later
- Once you are selected, submit the course fee via online mode only.
Courses Offered By CHM College 2022
- History, Sociology, Marathi, Sindhi, political Science, English, Psychology, Economics, Geography, Hindi.
The institute also offers a full-time B.Com program for a duration of 3 years. The program is offered in the following specializations:
- Banking and Insurance
- Accounting and Finance
- Finance Marketing
- Mathematics, Information Technology, Zoology, Physics, Computer Science, Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry, Biotechnology.
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)||Candidates must have Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) qualified from a recognized board of education in commerce, science or Arts streams with 45% marks in aggregate. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.||Merit-Based|
|Bachelor of Mass Media (BMM)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||Candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent from any recognized board of education in the Science stream with a minimum 45% mark in aggregate is required in HSC. All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.|
- Marathi, Hindi, Geography, Economics, English.
- Biotechnology, Micro Biology, Organic Chemistry, Botany, Physics.
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|M.Com Business Management||Completed three-year Graduation from any recognized university with a commerce stream.||Merit-Based|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||Three-year Graduation from any recognized university with the Arts stream.|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||Candidates should have completed their three-year Graduation from any recognized university with the science stream.|
PG Diploma COURSES:-
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Criteria|
|Post Graduation Diploma (PGDM)||Medical Laboratory Technology||Candidates wishing to apply for the course should have completed graduation/ post-graduation with a minimum of 10+2+3 years of formal education.||Merit-Based|
|Post Graduation Advance Diploma (PGADTA)||Technical Analysis|
|Name of Course||Doctor of Philosophy|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
Documents Required for CHM College Admission 2022
- 10 & 12th mark sheet & certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Recent passport size photo
- SDLC book
- Caste certificate
- Sports excellence certificate
- Differently abled certificate issued by a recognized authority
- Income certificate of a parent for free submission ( conditions apply)
CHM College Admission 2022, Facilities
- Counseling Center
- Seminar Hall
- Stationery shop
- Dance Floor
How To Apply for Online Admission Form Of CHM College 2022?
- To apply online admission form at CHM college you need to visit the official website link.
- After visiting the official website link now you need to click on the admission option.
- After clicking on the admission option now you can see a new page will be an option in front of you.
- Now on this new page, you need to choose your course type.
- After choosing your course type your online application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to fill al the required details in this online form.
- After filling in all the details now you need to click on the pay application fee option.
- After paying the application fees now you will get a confirmation text from the officials of CHM college.
CHM College Admission 2022, Fee Structure
|M.Com||₹15,152 (1st Year Fees)||Graduation|
|B.Sc||₹6,963 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|BA||₹5,763 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.Com||₹17,663 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|B.M.M||₹17,363 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|Ph.D||₹7,280 (1st Year Fees)||Post Graduation|
|BMS||₹17,363 (1st Year Fees)||10+2|
|To Download the CHM College Admission 2022||CLICK HERE|
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ About CHM College
Q.1 What is the official website of CHM College Admission 2022?
Ans. The official website for CHM College admission 2022 is chmcollege.in
Q.2 How Many Courses Are Offered By CHM College?
Ans. In this college, you will all UG & PG courses like B.Sc/B.Com/B.A./M.Sc/M.Com/M.A., Etc
Q.3 How To Fill Online Application Form For CHM College Admission 2022-23?
Ans. To online application form, you need to visit the official website link.