Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022:- Hey Guys! Those waiting for the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022 can check this article we have given all the information. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(BCECEB) authorities have released the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022 for the ITICAT exam on their official website. Applicants who have applied for the ITICAT now can able to download the admit card on the official website @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022
|Name of organization
||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board(BCECEB)|
|Name of Exam||Industrial Training Institute of Competitive Admission Test(ITICAT)|
|Level of Exam||State-Level|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exam|
|Exam Date||12th June 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd June 2022|
|Admit Card release mode||Online
Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022, Exam Date
The authorities of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board decided on the ITICAT exam that is going to be conducted on 12th June 2022. They already published the admit cards on 2nd June 2022, so you can download now the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022 from the official website Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. And you can also download the admit cards from our site at the end we have given the direct links for the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022.
Details Present on Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022
- Exam Name
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Exam Timing
Documents Required for BCECEB ITICAT Exam 2022
- Hardcopy of the Admit Card
- A recent passport size photo same as the application photograph
Valid Photo ID Card such as
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID
- Bank’s Passbook (with the duly attested photograph)
- Valid Photo Identity Card Issued by School/ College
Important Dates for BCECEB ITICAT Exam-2022
- Application Starting Date:- 5th April 2022.
- Application Ending Date:- 17th May 2022.
- Last Date of fees submission:- 18th May 2022.
- Exam Date:- 12th June 2022.
- Admit Card Released Date:- 2nd June 2022.
- Result Date:- Update Soon.
BCECEB ITICAT 2022 Education Qualification
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification in Maths and Science from Bihar school education board or CBSE. They must clear the subjects of qualifying examinations such as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry individually to apply for Bihar ITI Application Form 2022.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination or equivalent can also fill Bihar ITICAT Application Form. However, they need to produce the passing certificate of 10th or equivalent at the time of counseling.
- Candidates who want to apply for IT Sector are needed to pass 10th or equivalent qualification with science subjects.
- For Non-science courses, Candidates should pass 10th or equivalent in any subject.
BCECEB ITICAT 2022 Age Limit
- The minimum age limit for applying to Bihar ITI Entrance Exam should be 14 years as of 1st April 2022.
- For Mechanical Tractor and Motor Vehicle trade applicants the minimum age limit must be 17 years.
- There is age relaxation is not applicable.
BCECEB ITICAT 2022 Selection Process
- Entrance Exam
- Medical Examination
A candidate has cleared all the levels, When they cleared all the levels they will be considered eligible for admission.
BCECEB ITICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Type of Questions:- Objective Type Questions.
Total Questions:- 150 Questions
Total Marks:- 300 Marks
Time:- 2 Hours and 15 Minutes
- 2 marks for each question.
- No provision of negative marking.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
How to download the Admit Card?
STEP.1:- Visit the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board @ bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
STEP.2:- You will Directly reach the home page of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
STEP.3:- Click on the link “ITICAT Admit Card Download 2022 ” from the “Latest News” section.
STEP.4:- Then, enter your Enrolment Number or application number and Date of Birth as the password.
STEP.5:- Submit the respective details for the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022. Now the Admit Card 2022 will open.
STEP.6:- Finally, You can download the admit card and take a hard copy of them to carry for the exam.
Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022, FAQs
Ans. The details available in the Admit Card are the name of the applicants, photo and signature of the applicants, roll number, exam date, time, and exam center. candidates should check all the details in the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022.
Ans. If there is any mistake in the Admit Card, candidates should immediately inform the authorities of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Ans. Candidates should mandatorily carry the admit card to the exam. Along with the Admit Card, candidates should take any one of the government-issued ID cards.
Essential Links for Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022
|To download the Bihar ITI Admit Card 2022
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
READ ALSO:- BCPL Answer Key [email protected]