BARC NRB Admit Card 2022:- BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE has Form Status for the advertisement for BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) NRB ( Nuclear Recycle Board) 2022 recruitment for the post Stipendiary Trainee Category–I And Stipendiary Trainee Category–II, DIRECT RECRUITMENT( DR/1, DR/2, DR/3 ). Those Candidates who Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download Their Admit Card and Check their Status. For information related to recruitment such as selection procedure, eligibility, age limit, pay scale, and syllabus, see the advertisement.
BARC NRB Admit Card 2022, Details
|Last Date for Apply Online||30.04.2022|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||30.04.2021|
|General / OBC (Catagory-I)||150/-|
|General / OBC (Catagory-II)||100/-|
|SC / ST||0/-|
|All Category Female||0/-|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years. for Category I
- Maximum Age: 22 Years. for Category II
- Maximum Age: 25 Years. for Technician Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||71|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||189|
BARC NRB Admit Card 2022, Educational Qualification
10th / ITI / Diploma / Any Degree in Relevant field (Refer to the official notification for full details). Download notification for more details.
BARC NRB Admit Card 2022, Salary
|Name of the Post||Stipend/ Pay Level|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Rs.44,900/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Rs.21,700/-To 25,500|
|Scientific Assistant/ B (Safety)||Rs.35,400/-|
|Technician/ B (Library Science)||Rs.21,700/-|
|Technician/ B (Rigger)||Rs.21,700/-|
BARC NRB Admit Card 2022, Selection Process
CATEGORY-I– Written Examination of one-hour duration will be conducted and will comprise 40 objectives (multiple) type questions. ‘3’ marks for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those applicants qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for an interview. NRB reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants to be called for interviews.
CATEGORY-II: The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage :1 – Preliminary Test:
Screening examinations to be held to shortlist applicants. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all Trades and will be in the following format :
1. Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one-hour duration in the following proportion:
- Mathematics – 20 questions
- Science – 20 questions
- General awareness – 10 questions
2. ‘3’ marks are awarded for each correct answer and a ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. All applicants with marks <40% in the General category and <30% in the reserved category will be screened out.
Stage: 2 – Advanced Test:
- All applicants Screened in Stage-1 will be allowed to undertake Stage-2 (Advance Test) in their respective Trade.
- The Test will comprise 50 multiple-choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hours duration.
- ‘3’ marks are awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- applicants with marks <30% in the General category and <20% in a reserved category will be screened out.
- A Merit List of applicants will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
- In the event of a tie, the following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding the position on the merit list :
- Applicants with lower negative Marks in stage-2 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Applicants with higher marks in Stage-1 are to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Applicants with lower negative Marks in Stage-1 are to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Applicants with higher positive marks in Mathematics in Stage-1 are to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Applicants with higher positive marks in Science in Stage-1 are to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Applicants older in age as on the date of application.
Stage : 3 – Skill Test:
- Based on the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, applicants will be shortlisted for Stage-3 (Skill Test) in each Trade.
- The number of applicants shortlisted for the Skill Test will depend upon the number of applicants qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 – 5 times the number of vacancies in each Trade. NRB reserves the number of applicants to be called for Stage-3 (Skill Test).
- The Skill Test shall be conducted on a Go/No-Go basis for qualifying the applicants.
- applicants clearing the Skill Test shall be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
- The number of applicants empanelled in the Main List shall not exceed the number of vacancies advertised.
- A Wait List of an equal number of applicants as in the Main List shall be made for operation only in case of applicants in the Main List do not report for joining.
BARC NRB Admit Card 2022, How to download it?
STEP.1:- BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form.
STEP.2:- Candidate Can Download Admit Card Online.
STEP.3:- Candidate Read the Notification Before Download the Latest admit card BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
STEP.4:- Kindly Log In Using the Application Number, Date Of Birth & Captcha Etc.
STEP.5:- Now Click On BARC NRB Admit Card 2022 & Download.
STEP.6:- Take A Print Out of Your Admit Card For BARC NRB Entrance Exam 2022.
Important Links for BARC NRB Admit Card 2022
|To download the Admit card||CLICK HERE|
|To Visit the Official Website||CLICK HERE|