Update On 06/06/2022:- The online admission form for Anna Adarsh College 2022-23 is now available on the official website link annaadarsh.edu.in for all UG & PG courses like BA/BSc/BCom/MA/MSc/MCom. The application strated from 20th June 2022 to 30th July 2022.
Anna Adarsh College Admission 2022-23: Anna Adarsh College for Women announced the online admission form at the official website link. The online admission form for BBA/BCom and other UG & PG courses is available now. If you want to know about the process of admission and also want to know about the last date of the online application form then read this blog, to the end of the page. Here are the complete details about the Anna Adarsh College for Women Admission 2022-23 process, documents for admission, facilities, fee structure, and contact details.
Anna Adarsh College Admission 2022-23
|Officials Name||Anna Adarsh College for Women|
|Course Name||B.Com/BBA/MBA/M.Com Other UG & PG|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||20th June 2022|
|Last Date Of Online Admission Form||30th July 2022|
|College Location||Tamil Nadu|
Anna Adarsh College Admission 2022-23, Admission Process
- Candidates must have cleared the 12th Board examination.
- First, fill out the online application form and submit it via online mode.
- Submit the application form along with the documents in the online mode.
- Keep a hard copy ready for the same documents to be verified later
- Once you are selected, submit the course fee via online mode only.
Courses Offered By Anna Adarsh College for Women
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
Documents Required for Anna Adarsh College Admission 2022-23
- Class X Mark sheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Photograph (Passport size)
- Medical certified documents (for differently-abled applicants)
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of NRI student)
Anna Adarsh College Admission 2022-23, Facilities
- Counseling Center
- Seminar Hall
- Stationery shop
- Dance Floor
How To Apply for Online Admission Form Of Anna Adarsh College 2022?
- To apply online admission form at Anna Adarsh college you need to visit the official website link.
- After visiting the official website link now you need to click on the admission option.
- After clicking on the admission option now you can see a new page will be an option in front of you.
- Now on this new page, you need to choose your course type.
- After choosing your course type your online application form will appear in front of you.
- Now you need to fill al the required details in this online form.
- After filling in all the details now you need to click on the pay application fee option.
- After paying the application fees now you will get a confirmation text from the officials of the College.
Anna Adarsh College Admission 2022-23, Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Commerce(BCOM)||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|Master of Commerce(MCOM)||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|BA||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|Bachelor in Business Administration(BBA)||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|MBA||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|MA||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|B.Sc||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|M.Sc||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|BCA & MCA||Visit the Official Site To Know Fee|
|To Download the Anna Adarsh College Admission 2022-23||CLICK HERE|
|To visit the official website||CLICK HERE|
FAQ About Anna Adarsh College Admission 2022-23
Q.1 What Is The Official Website Of Anna Adarsh College?
Ans. The official website for Anna Adarsh College is https://annaadarsh.edu.in/
Q.2 How Many Courses Are Offred By Anna Adarsh College?
Ans. At Anna Adarsh College, you will get all UG & PG courses.